How to Find a Specialist for Your Balance Disorder in Longview, TX

Balance Disorder Longview TXIf you are dizzy or unsteady when you stand, you may have a balance disorder. Whether you have taken a fall or not, you deserve to know the cause of your imbalance. How can you find the right specialist for you?

Ask your physician if you should seek an otolaryngologist or neurologist. An otolaryngologist specializes in diseases involving the ear and surrounding areas. A neurologist specializes in diseases and disorders in the brain.

An evaluation by a physical therapist, occupational therapist, or rehab specialist will help you with a diagnosis. Equilibrium, sensory, and motor tests will determine where you stand.

For the best diagnosis and treatment for balance disorder in Longview, Texas, find Dr. Morton at East Texas Sinus! For more information, visit

East Texas Sinus | Balance Disorder Longview TX |

Published by seocontent on: April 10, 2018
Category: Balance Disorders Dizziness/Vertigo